Today, I am linking up with Jamie for WILW. This is my first time linking up for WILW and I am so excited to share all the things I am loving with you!
1. I am loving that my sweet mama is letting me buy a new laptop this week! Of course, I am going to pay her back a little each month but this is something I desperately need (especially with my new internship starting tomorrow) but can't afford. I've had the same laptop since before freshmen year of college and this one has about had it! I am thinking I'm getting a new Dell Inspiron 14z. It's under an inch thick and as much as I wanted a Mac, my mom has a Dell credit card, so that will just have to do (no complaints here!). :)
2. I am loving this fall weather. It is warm enough during the day to drive with the windows down and wear short sleeves and cool enough by night to wear boots and a scarf!
3. I am loving that my best friend Grace got to come home for a couple days during her fall break to see me! Oddly enough, a couple weekends ago I decided to set her up with my cousin Justin. Why would I do that (you might think)? Well, I love them both and I want them both to be happy.. which it seems like they are making each other happy. Just call me Miss. Matchmaker! I would love for it to work out between them because if it doesn't things could get real awkward.
P.S. Justy & Grace- if you're reading this, please stop being so lovey dovey and making out in front of me. I'd like to go to dinner with yall and not throw up in my mouth for once.
Justin, Me, & Grace
4. I am loving that we have an extra week backed for our time share that is going to expire in December so we are planning an impromptu trip to Disney in December! Andrew and I are going and inviting a couple or two to come with us. We have an amazing condo at a resort that sleeps 8 and is right beside Disney World. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being in Disney during Christmas time. How much more magical could it get? SO. EXCITED.
Ahhhh.. this totally makes me all giddy!
Did yall know that if we go in December, it will be the third time in 1 1/2 years I've been to Disney?
Embarrassing? Heck no!
5. I am loving all the companies that are having breast cancer awareness deals where part or all of the proceeds go to Susan G. Komen. What a wonderful cause. All the breast cancer survivors are such strong women that I look up to.
I want this Pandora charm so bad for my bracelet!
I love the gold but at $310 it's way out of my price range for a charm! The silver is definitely more in my budget and will match the rest of my bracelet. 5% of proceeds go to the cause so don't feel too guilty shellin out the mula for these tiny charms!
6. Lastly, I am loving my family, friends, and amazing boyfriend. It may sound corny, but I know how truly blessed I am to have them. I have an incredible support system and I never want a day to go by that they don't know that I love them and care for them more than they could ever imagine. I am one lucky girl!
What are you loving this Wednesday?